Mark Lee focuses on advising clients who are faced with complex legal disputes. He has advised clients from a wide range of industry verticals, including in matters arising out of breach of contract, real estate investments, operating agreements, employment agreements, civil RICO claims and copyright infringement.
- A multinational mining and energy corporation and a foreign individual in U.S. federal court against allegations of an international RICO conspiracy.
- A multinational real estate investment entity in U.S. federal court against U.S. $100 million breach of contract and fraud claims.
- A Japanese global asset management firm in U.S. federal court against state and federal trademark infringement claims and breach of contract claims.
- A hedge fund executive with respect to terminating his employment and non-compete agreement, and negotiating his separation agreement.
- An international holding company in connection with litigation regarding breach of Stock Purchase Agreement.
- A publicly traded patent enforcement entity against U.S. $4 million breach of contract claim in AAA arbitration.
- “Choice-of-Law Considerations in Transatlantic Transactions,” New York Law Journal, May 2017
Admitted To Practice
New York; New Jersey
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York; U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2007
B.S., Cornell University, 2002