Evan Babcock focuses his practice on transactional real estate matters for a broad range of institutional clients, developers and operators. He has assisted clients in acquisitions, dispositions, borrower and lender side financings, and commercial leasing around New York and nationwide.
Mr. Babcock has represented:
- An owner/operator in the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of rent-stabilized multi-family apartment buildings in Manhattan and the outer boroughs of New York City.
- A publicly-traded REIT in the sale of a multi-state portfolio of suburban office buildings located across the eastern United States.
- A New York City developer in obtaining construction financing for a destination retail development in Staten Island.
- An institutional lender in extending construction financing for a condominium conversion in San Diego, California.
- An institutional lender in providing mezzanine leasehold financing of a trophy office tower in Houston, Texas.
- A financial services tenant in the lease of its headquarters space in an office tower in northern New Jersey.
- A commercial landlord in the lease of office and retail space to the City of New York.
- Member, New York City Bar Association
Admitted To Practice
J.D., cum laude, Cornell Law School, 2014
B.A., magna cum laude, Boston University, 2009
In The Spotlight
NewsBack To Full Bio
April 30, 2020 | Press Release
Stroock Represents IsoAge Technologies in Sale to Kerry Group
June 28, 2018
Stroock Advises Industry City Owners in 132,000-Square-Foot-Lease for Department of Records and Information Services at Brooklyn Complex
April 13, 2018
Stroock Represents Pfizer in Global Headquarters Relocation in NYC