- Honors & Awards
- Speeches & Events
Shaina Kamen concentrates her practice on sophisticated trusts and estates matters for individuals and families. She advises clients on all aspects of estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, and works with clients and family offices to create estate and business succession plans consistent with family goals. In addition, she works with clients to build their charitable legacies by developing and administering charitable giving programs through the use of entities such as private foundations and charitable trusts. Her practice also encompasses all aspects of estate and trust administration in New York and Florida.
HONORS & AWARDSMs. Kamen has been named as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Vice Chair, Newsletter & Publications Committee, Trusts & Estates Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Committee on Estate and Gift Taxation, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Trusts and Estates Committee, UJA Federation
SPEECHES & EVENTS
- Speaker, “Estate Planning: Misfires of the Rich and Famous,” New York City Bar CLE, New York, NY, July 27, 2017
- Co-author, “Update on New IRS Release of Estate Tax Lien Requirements,” Probate and Property, Volume 31, Number 6, November, 2017
- Co-author, "New IRS Release of Estate Tax Lien Requirements," Probate and Property, Volume 31, Number 2, March 2017
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
New York, 2009; Florida, 2009
LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center, 2009; Tax
J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2008
B.A., George Washington University, 2005