Gary Ho concentrates primarily in insurance industry mergers and acquisitions, insurance-linked securities transactions, reinsurance, insurance law and general corporate matters. Specifically, he has been involved in a sponsored demutualization, mergers and acquisitions, reserve financing transactions and reinsurance with derivative components. In the regulatory area, he has assisted life insurers and property/casualty insurers obtain licenses in the State of New York and advised clients on insurance and reinsurance law and regulation.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
New York, 2014; New Jersey, 2013
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2013
B.A., Cornell University, 2010
NEWSBack To Full Bio
Stroock Advising Atlas Merchant Capital as Co-Lead Investor in $2 Billion Acquisition of Talcott Resolution from The Hartford
December 5, 2017|Press Release
Stroock deal team mentioned in "Hartford Sells Life Insurance Business For $2.05B"
December 4, 2017|As mentioned in: Law360
PUBLICATIONSBack To Full Bio
"NAIC Updates – October 2017"
October 2017|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "NAIC Updates – May 2016"May 2016|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "NAIC Updates – January 2016"January 19, 2016|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "Updates on Principle-Based Reserving"October 1, 2015|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "2015 NAIC Summer Meeting – Updates From the Reinsurance Task Force"October 1, 2015|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "NAIC Updates – May 2016"