- Representing one of the City's largest municipal union in contract arbitrations and related mediation and administrative proceedings;
- Representing the municipal union umbrella organization in various health benefits and collective bargaining related matters;
- Successfully representing a coalition of unions, community groups, parents and elected officials in challenging the improper closure of schools in violation of provisions of the State Education law;
- Representing a class of some 48,000 current and former public employees and their unions challenging systemic inaccuracies in the calculation of pension benefits amounting to more than $160 million over the course of decades; and
- Successfully representing a municipal union in its contract arbitration seeking to enforce contractual workplace assignment seniority rules in the context of the unprecedented influx of demoted long-time managerial staff.
- Member, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, New York County Lawyers' Association
- Speaker, “Labor Relations & Employment Law Committee Meeting,” NYCLA, New York, NY, December 7, 2017
- Co-editor, Stroock Reports: Public Employee Law, analyzing developments on issues relevant to public sector unions
New York, 2004; New Jersey, 2003
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2004; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2004; U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2006
Law Clerk, The Hon. Brian M. Cogan, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2006-2007
J.D., cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2003
B.S., Cornell University, 2000; Industrial and Labor Relations
In The Spotlight
June 1, 2018|Press ReleaseStroock Receives Honors in 16 Practices from The Legal 500 United States 2018:
38 Stroock Lawyers Recognized
October 5, 2017|Press ReleaseBenchmark Litigation Recognizes Stroock Lawyers and Litigation Department in its 2018 Guide
November 7, 2016|Press ReleaseStroock Recommended Nationwide, in New York and California by Benchmark Litigation 2017 Guide
March/April 2015 | State Bar NewsDina Kolker quoted in "Keep an eye on workplace surveillance in public sector"
March 24, 2014Ten Stroock Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers "Top Women Attorneys in the New York Metro Area"
January 17, 2012Stroock Names New Special Counsel