13 Stroock Lawyers, 6 Practice Groups Listed in 2020’s IFLR1000
New York, September 26, 2019 — Thirteen Stroock lawyers were named to the IFLR1000 list for 2020 across the categories “Rising Stars,” “Highly Regarded” and “Notable Practitioner.” Six of the firm’s practice areas were also ranked on the IFLR1000 list.
The IFLR1000 is a guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers.
This year’s list marks a move up the national rankings in Restructuring and Insolvency as well as the addition of our partner Jeffrey Lowenthal. This is also the directory’s first year listing a Real Estate category, and as a result we are newly ranked in that area.
Stroock’s ranked lawyers:
- Sayan Bhattacharyya: Rising Star
- Jonathan Canfield: Rising Star
- Alex Cota: Rising Star
- Christopher Doyle: Highly Regarded
- Alon Goldberger: Rising Star
- Jayme Goldstein: Highly Regarded
- Marvin Goldstein: Highly Regarded
- Kris Hansen: Highly Regarded
- Brian Kelly: Rising Star
- Jeffrey Lowenthal: Notable Practitioner
- Richard Madris: Highly Regarded
- André Nance: Rising Star
- Eric Requenez: Rising Star
Stroock’s ranked practice groups:
- Banking: Tier 6 — National
- Capital Markets: Derivatives, Tier 4 — National
- Capital Markets: Structured Finance and Securitization, Tier 4 — National
- Real Estate: Tier 3 — Regional
- Registered Funds: Tier 3 — National
- Restructuring and Insolvency: Tier 4 — National
- Restructuring and Insolvency: Tier 4 — Regional
Stroock provides strategic transactional, regulatory and litigation advice to advance the business objectives of leading financial institutions, multinational corporations and entrepreneurial businesses in the U.S. and globally. With a rich history dating back 140 years, the firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Washington, D.C. For more, visit www.stroock.com.