Jonathan D. Canfield Selected for Second Consecutive Year as Turnarounds & Workouts "Outstanding Young Restructuring Lawyer"
Jon Canfield, a partner in Stroock's Financial Restructuring Group, has once again been recognized by Turnarounds & Workouts as one of 2018's "Outstanding Young Restructuring Lawyers," an honor given to only a dozen attorneys in the country.
In honoring Mr. Canfield, Turnarounds & Workouts noted his efforts:
- Helping to steer the debt workout in Seadrill Limited;
- As co-lead counsel to Panda Temple Power’s secured and DIP lenders;
- Representing GSO Capital Partners in Hovnanian Enterprises’ complex financing;
- As co-lead counsel advising the ad hoc group of bank lenders in Caesars Entertainment;
- Representing the first-in-last-out lenders in Toys “R” Us’ liquidation process; and
- Representing a group of Puerto Rico Highways & Transportation Authority bondholders.
Turnarounds & Workouts is a monthly publication focusing on distressed business news in the United States and Canada. Its "Outstanding Young Restructuring Lawyers" list appears in the publication's April issue.