Senior Human Resources Manager
Stroock, a major Wall Street law firm, has an immediate opening for a Corporate Paralegal with a minimum of 2-5 years experience in corporate entity management. You will be joining the team responsible for providing comprehensive entity management support for nearly 2,000 entities of a large real estate client. Knowledge of business entities is a must. The ideal candidate will have a 4 year college degree, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a positive, professional demeanor. You must be pro-active, diligent, extremely well-organized and detailed oriented and have the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects.
As an experienced candidate, you must have hands-on and direct knowledge of:
- Preparing formations, qualifications, dissolutions, resolutions, and board materials
- Creating structural diagrams using PowerPoint
- Preparing certain tax filings
- Coordinating diligence requests
- Assisting with closings and generating related documents
- Filing annual reports, maintaining minute books and library
- Interacting with clients, regulatory agencies and attorneys
Perks and benefits include:
- Health benefits – day one
- Annual 401k profit sharing
- Generous PTO plan
Stroock is an equal opportunity employer. Visit www.stroock.com for information about our firm.