February 27, 2020
JW Marriott Los Angeles Los Angeles, California
Loryn Arkow, a partner in Stroock’s Real Estate group, will be moderating the panel, “Visionary Outlook, New Developments, & Hot Neighborhoods,” on February 27 at The State of Los Angeles Multifamily. The panel will discuss the state of multifamily development in Los Angeles — from major projects to upcoming neighborhoods.
The State of Los Angeles Multifamily will also discuss:
- How the multifamily market vary in different neighborhoods (Westside v. DTLA) and what local factors drive these differences
- Which parts of Los Angeles are the most densely developed at this time and which are most ripe for more new supply
- How developers are navigating an extensive entitlement process, construction costs, and a labor shortage
- What do investors, developers, and residents hope to learn from the various megaprojects across Los Angeles
- How has statewide legislation ( AB1482, SB50) and local legislation (Measure HHH) affected the short term and long term decision making of investors and developers
For more information and to register, please click here.