May 4, 2020
Practising Law Institute
1177 Avenue Of The Americas
New York, NY
David Olstein, Partner in Stroock’s Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and ERISA Group, will speak at the Practising Law Institute’s Pension Plan Investments 2020: Current Prospectives program.
David will participate in the, “Governmental, Taft-Hartley, IRA and Non-US Investors” discussion at 1:45 p.m. EDT on May 4. The speakers will cover:
- Governmental (state and local) plans
- Special considerations applicable to non-U.S. pension and sovereign wealth funds investing in the U.S.
- Special issues involving IRAs
- Special issues in managing Taft-Hartley Plans: Current and historical issues, including the Central State Manager of Managers program
- State plans for multiple private sector employers
To view the full program and to register, click here.