May 23, 2019
153 E. 53rd Street
Join the New York State Society of CPA’s conference chair Kevin Matz and Anita Rosenbloom at this year’s Estate Planning Conference. These Stroock partners will join industry expects to discuss current hot topics including:
- Recent Developments Panel in Estate and Tax-Planning including New York’s Retroactive Extension of its 3 year Clawback Rule for Estate Tax Purposes
- Planning for Trusts, in Light of the 20% Deduction for Qualified Business Income
- Estate Planning with Carried Interest
- Will and Trust Provisions—What CPAs Need to Know
- Qualified Opportunity Funds and Opportunity Zones
This program will offer 9 CPE credit hours for certified public accountants, 9 CFP credit hours for certified financial planners, and 9 CLE credit hours for attorneys.
There is a fee for attending this event.
To register for the in-person event, click here.
To register for the webinar, click here.