January 26, 2017
New York, NY
Join Ian DiBernardo, Stroock partner and co-chair of the Intellectual Property Practice Group, Jeffrey Mann, special counsel, and Binni Shah, associate, as they give their insight and advice on negotiating, structuring and drafting Intellectual Property/Technology Transactions.
Topics will include:
- Ownership – Problems to avoid involving data, derivative works and joint ownership;
- Warranties and Indemnities – what’s market? Where is there room for negotiation?;
- Cybersecurity – Due diligence, Covenant/Reps/Warranties, remedies;
- Service Level Agreements – measures and remedies; and
- License Grant and Termination issues, among others.
This course is intended for in-house counsel and has been approved for 1.0 NY General Practice CLE credit.