PLI New York CPLR 2013
PLI New York Center
810 Seventh Avenue (21st floor)
New York, NY 10019
Stroock managing attorney Burt Lipshie will be speaking at the PLI sponsored event New York CPLR 2013 on April 12, 2013 in New York, NY.
This program is for attorneys who litigate in the State Courts of New York, and managing attorneys. It is also valuable for in-house counsel who have responsibility to make decisions about litigation, or to liaison with outside litigation counsel.
Attendees will learn:
- New and important cases on motions to dismiss and summary judgment
- The Court of Appeals latest pronouncement on motions to dismiss for failure to prosecute, and what it portends
- Significant case law on the statute of limitations, including malpractice issues and product liability
- New cases - including two important U.S. Supreme Court decisions - on jurisdiction
- Current disclosure issues - including important new decisions on electronic discovery
- Recent cases on substitution, intervention and class actions
- Case law on motion practice
- An update - including a recent Court of Appeals decision and two CPLR amendments - on the law of pleadings
For more information, please visit http://www.pli.edu/Content/Seminar/New_York_CPLR_2013/_/N-4kZ1z12pcq?No=50&Ns=sort_date%7c0&ID=159282.