May 27 | 3PM EDT
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board. CLE Credit will be granted to attorneys.
Join Stroock’s David Olstein and other thought leaders for the American Bar Association’s Business Law Bonus webinar: “Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Update,” on May 27 at 3pm EDT.
David will be giving an update on the Sun Capital litigation which involves the issue of whether private equity funds can be held liable for the unfunded pension obligations of their portfolio companies.
Additional topics covered will include:
- Proposed regulations for Section 162(m)
- Developments with Reg. BI and state activity
- The SECURE and CARES Acts
- Renaissance/Millennium developments and the Texas Obamacare case
- Disclosure implications and other considerations in connection with executive compensation amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Click here for more information and to register. There is a fee to attend this webinar.