Emerging Energy Industry Developments Conference
New York, NY
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board. CLE Credit will be granted to attorneys.
Stroock will be hosting our annual Emerging Energy Industry Developments Seminar on October 20, 2015. The event will be held in New York, NY.
Stephen G. Whitley, Former President and CEO New York Independent System Operator (NYISO)
Join us and hear energy industry leaders discuss:
- Current Issues in Project Development and Finance
- EPA Regulation and the Power Sector: What a Year!
- M&A Outlook for the Energy Sector
- Enforcement and Compliance in the Energy Industry: A Conversation with Your Regulators
- Energy Industry Impacted – Current Restructuring Issues
Featured Speakers From:
- Alinda Capital Partners
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BNP Paribas
- The Carlyle Group
- Castleton Commodities International LLC
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Creative Energy Consulting Group, LLC
- Credit Suisse
- Freepoint Commodities
- Houlihan Lokey
- ISO New England
- New York Independent System Operator
- Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Salka LLC
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services
- Whitehall & Company