December 7 - 8, 2021
Practising Law Institute
Live In-Person in San Francisco, CA or via webcast
Julia B. Strickland, Arjun P. Rao
Stroock partners Julia B. Strickland and Arjun P. Rao will speak at PLI's 26th Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute.
Topics discussed will include:
- Hear directly from the sources and from outside commentators about priorities at the Federal regulatory agencies
- Understand the implications of the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Duguid v. Facebook and other factors on individual and class action litigation
- Hear about regulatory and enforcement initiatives of the State regulators and attorneys general
- Explore the potential impact of the CFPB’s new debt collection rules on the regulatory and litigation fronts
- Get the latest updates on credit reporting, privacy and data security
- Hear about regulatory and litigation trends involving deposit accounts and retail banking
Please click here for more information and to register.