Stroock’s Associates’ Committee serves as the collective voice of associates and special counsel. It serves as a forum for discussing issues, concerns and new ideas, as well as an avenue of communication that engages associates and firm management in the quest for continuous improvement.
Partners, senior-level administrators and elected associate representatives meet each month in the firm’s New York, Washington, Los Angeles and Miami offices to explore a range of topics such as:
- Recruitment and retention policies
- Continuing Legal Education programs
- Professional development and training
- Pro bono activities
- Community engagement opportunities
- Technology and support services initiatives