- Representative Matters
- Honors & Awards
Ira K. Teicher is a Partner in Stroock's Real Estate Practice Group. His focus is the representation of developers and institutional and non-institutional investors in connection with a wide array of real estate matters, including the acquisition, disposition, development, financing and management of commercial and residential real estate assets. He has represented hedge funds, pension funds and other real estate opportunity funds in connection with joint ventures with, among others, Codina Partners, Flagler Development, Macquarie, Mill Creek, Residential Trust, The Related Companies and Samuels & Associates.
- Representation of pension fund in connection with acquisition of iconic office building (f/k/a the Wachovia Financial Center) in Downtown Miami Central Business District;
- Representation of joint venture between pension fund and Flagler Development in connection with construction financing utilized to develop an office building in Coral Gables for Bacardi USA on a build-to-suit basis;
- Representation of pension fund in connection with formation of joint venture with Codina Partners for acquisition and redevelopment of office park in the City of Doral for office, residential, retail and civic uses;
- Representation of joint venture between an institutional investor and Mill Creek in connection with the acquisition of a multi-family property in Broward County, Florida for an amount in excess of $115,000,000;
- Representation of joint venture between an opportunity fund and Crescent Real Estate Equities in connection with sale of Miami Center;
- Representation of pension fund in connection with acquisition of a 49 property portfolio in Texas comprised of warehouse, office and retail space for approximately $600,000,000; and
- Representation of pension fund in connection with the acquisition of Landmark Center in Boston, Massachusetts for an amount in excess of $525,000,000 and subsequent $250,000,000 financing from two life insurance companies.
HONORS & AWARDS
Mr. Teicher was selected as one of 40 honorees in the Daily Business Review’s 2015 class of Rising Stars.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
Florida 2004; New York, 2003
J.D., Columbia Law School, 2002; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
B.A., magna cum laude, Columbia College, 1997