Date Posted: December 31, 2018
Office: New York
Human Resources Manager
· Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
· Able to create project objectives, work breakdown structure, estimates, scheduling and contingency planning and trade-offs among scope, schedule and resources.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders while understanding the scope of operational impact to projects.
· Able to articulate the business objective the project is designed to address, the linkage to firm strategy, time frame, resource requirements, financials, risks and issues that will be associated with the project.
· Able to manage, measure and report the status and progress of plans, tasks and deliverables utilizing approved tools.
· Able to understand, assess and assure quality standards for projects are met.
· Assign clear responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress and results; designs feedback loops into work.
· Provide the CIO and firm management with timely metrics and reporting of project status, risk, potential scope change, including any change to timeline and/or budget.
Skill and Requirements:
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management role with broad exposure to project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
· PMP certification or related certification in Project Management methodologies
· Experience creating and/or enhancing a Project Management Office (PMO) or portfolio management practice.
· Strong and clear communicator who can build and maintain positive working relationships with the technology and firm’s legal teams.
· Should be familiar with and flexible enough to work within SDLC methodologies for some projects.
Perks and Benefits Include:
· Health benefits – day one
· Annual 401k profit sharing
· Generous PTO plan
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] Stroock is an equal opportunity employer. Visit www.stroock.com for information about our firm.