Marjorie advises moderate- to high-net-worth individuals and families regarding their estate planning needs, working closely with clients to address personal, family, and business concerns as well opportunities to mitigate federal and state wealth transfer taxes. She also counsels public and private charities and corporate fiduciaries.
Recognizing that effective wealth transfer planning often involves complex legal concepts, Marjorie prioritizes her clients’ comprehension of their estate plans so that they can make informed decisions about their assets.
Marjorie’s experience includes:
• Preparation of complex wills and trusts
• Family business succession planning
• Life insurance planning
• Estate and trust administration, including trust “decanting,” fiduciary accountings and preparation of federal and state estate tax returns
• Charitable gift planning
- New York City Bar Association, Estate & Gift Tax Committee
- Mid-Atlantic Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- New York State Bar Association
Admitted To Practice
LL.M. in Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2015
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2015
B.A., with Honors, Washington University in St. Louis, 2007