A member of Stroock’s Financial Restructuring Group, Andrew advises leading banks, hedge funds, alternative capital providers and other financial institutions on complex financings and other strategic transactions. Having advised on some of the largest leveraged acquisition financings in the past decade, Andrew brings significant experience representing market participants in the primary debt markets.
Recent finance transactions on which Andrew has worked include syndicated loans and high yield bonds, split-collateral deals, first/second lien deals, acquisition financings, asset-based financings, unitranches, club deals, loan workouts and restructurings, DIP financings, rescue financings and bankruptcy exit financings.
In addition, Andrew has guided IPOs and other equity offerings (for issuers and arrangers), and he regularly counsels on securities law and general corporate matters, including corporate governance.
- J. Crew (ad hoc group of term lenders)
- Vantage Mobility International (administrative agent and term lenders)
- 21st Century Oncology Inc. – bridge financing, Chapter 11 debtor-in-possession credit facility and exit credit facilities (lenders)
- Cenveo, Inc. – senior secured super-priority priming debtor-in-possession credit facility and exit credit facilities (agent / lenders)
- ContextMedia Health LLC – second lien term loan credit facility and related intercreditor arrangements (agent)
- PG&E Corporation – $5.5 billion senior-secured super-priority debtor-in-possession credit facilities (arrangers / lenders)
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions – $1 billion debtor-in-possession, secured working capital intermediation facility (lender)
- Dell, Inc. – $50 billion acquisition financing related to Dell/EMC merger (arrangers)
- HCA Holdings, Inc. – $4.35 billion IPO (underwriters)
- CBS Broadcasting – $750 million sale of its CBS Television City property and studio production business to Hackman Capital Partners (seller)
- NBCUniversal – acquisition of exclusive U.S. broadcast rights for the Olympic Games through 2032 (buyer)
Admitted To Practice
J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2009; Member, St. John’s Law Review
B.A., Boston College, 2003