Feather Moy-Welsh is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group and focuses on commercial real estate transactions. Mr. Moy-Welsh represents investors, investment funds and their advisors in transactions throughout the asset lifecycle, including acquisition, development, financing and sale. He has experience with many types and classes of real estate, including office buildings, industrial facilities, hotels, mixed use and multifamily. In addition, Mr. Moy-Welsh’s practice involves the representation of lenders in real estate secured financings.
- Represented fund advisor in connection with the $400,000,000 sale of an office campus located in the Silicon Beach district of Los Angeles, California.
- Represented fund advisor in connection with the $250,000,000 refinancing of two high-rise office towers located in the University City neighborhood of San Diego, California.
- Represented bank lender in connection with the $41,500,000 refinancing of a self-storage facility located in Pasadena, California.
- Represented investment advisor in connection with the acquisition and financing of a research and development facility located in Silicon Valley, California.
- Panelist, “Real Estate Potpourri – Recent Real Estate Developments that Will Impact Your Project and Practice,” USC Gould School of Law 2017 Real Estate Law and Business Forum, March 9, 2017
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2011
B.A., cum laude, Boston University, 2008