Evan Babcock focuses his practice on transactional real estate matters for a broad range of institutional clients, developers and operators. He has assisted clients in acquisitions, dispositions, borrower and lender side financings, and commercial leasing around New York and nationwide.
- An owner/operator in the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of rent-stabilized multi-family apartment buildings in Manhattan and the outer boroughs of New York City.
- A publicly-traded REIT in the sale of a multi-state portfolio of suburban office buildings located across the eastern United States.
- A New York City developer in obtaining construction financing for a destination retail development in Staten Island.
- An institutional lender in extending construction financing for a condominium conversion in San Diego, California.
- An institutional lender in providing mezzanine leasehold financing of a trophy office tower in Houston, Texas.
- A financial services tenant in the lease of its headquarters space in an office tower in northern New Jersey.
- A commercial landlord in the lease of office and retail space to the City of New York.
- Member, New York City Bar Association
New York, 2015
J.D., cum laude, Cornell Law School, 2014
B.A., magna cum laude, Boston University, 2009
June 28, 2018|Press ReleaseStroock Advises Industry City Owners in 132,000-Square-Foot-Lease for Department of Records and Information Services at Brooklyn Complex
April 13, 2018|Press ReleaseStroock Represents Pfizer in Global Headquarters Relocation in NYC