In addition, Daniel advises private funds, financial institutions and investment managers in connection with structuring and formation of funds, new and add-on investments and ongoing regulatory and compliance matters.
Daniel is also strongly committed to pro bono work and represents numerous non-profits, including organizations focused on mental health advocacy, prisoners’ rights, early childhood education and local community business development.
- Atlas Merchant Capital, as co-lead investor, in the $2.05 billion acquisition of Talcott Resolution, the run-off life insurance and annuity division of The Hartford.
- A publically traded petroleum refiner and supplier in its initial public offering, numerous equity follow-on offerings and high yield secured notes offerings.
- An S&P 500 company and global leader in electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in strategic acquisitions, financing transactions and corporate governance matters.
- A leading provider of human capital management solutions in the cloud in connection with general corporate and securities matters.
- A leading family-owned supplier and innovator of sustainable textiles and wallcoverings and its principals in the sale of its majority interest to a premier middle market private equity firm.
Admitted To Practice
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
B.A., University of California – Los Angeles, 2004
In The Spotlight
NewsBack To Full Bio
February 4, 2019
Stroock Guides Ultimate Software in $11B Going Private Transaction
July 31, 2018
Stroock Advises Ultimate Software On Its $300 Million Acquisition of PeopleDoc
June 1, 2018
Stroock Advises Atlas Merchant Capital as Co-Lead Investor in Closing of $2 Billion Acquisition of Talcott Resolution from The Hartford
March 16, 2018
Stroock Represents Ridgewood Infrastructure in Sale of Neptune Regional Transmission System
January 2, 2018 | New York Law Journal
Trevor Adler, André Nance, Jason Sobel, E. Gail Suchman, Nicole De Bare, David Kahne and Daniel Park mentioned in "On the Move"
December 20, 2017 | Bloomberg Big Law Business
Trevor Adler, Jake Loftus, André Nance, Arjun Rao, Jason Sobel, E. Gail Suchman, Nicole De Bare, Christine Ellice, Hans Hertell, David Kahne and Daniel Park mentioned in "Wrap-Up: Holidays Bring Law Firm Promotions, Hires"
December 20, 2017 | Property Funds World
Jeff Keitelman quoted and Trevor Adler, Jake Loftus, André Nance, Arjun Rao, Jason Sobel, E. Gail Suchman, Nicole De Bare, Christine Ellice, Hans Hertell, David Kahne and Daniel Park mentioned in "Stroock appoints 11 new partners and special counsel"
December 18, 2017
Stroock Elevates 11 New Partners and Special Counsel
December 5, 2017
Stroock Advising Atlas Merchant Capital as Co-Lead Investor in $2 Billion Acquisition of Talcott Resolution from The Hartford
December 4, 2017 | Law360
Stroock deal team mentioned in "Hartford Sells Life Insurance Business For $2.05B"