- Private Funds
- Capital Markets/Securities
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Energy and Project Finance
- Representative Matters
- JUMP TO:
- Representative Matters
Daniel Park has a broad corporate and securities practice, and regularly counsels clients on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets offerings, initial public offerings (IPOs), joint ventures, private equity transactions and general securities law matters. Daniel advises clients ranging from S&P 500 companies to growing companies across a diverse group of industries and sectors, including technology, energy, defense, manufacturing and real estate.
In addition, Daniel advises private funds, financial institutions and investment managers in connection with structuring and formation of funds, new and add-on investments and ongoing regulatory and compliance matters.
Daniel is also strongly committed to pro bono work and represents numerous non-profits, including organizations focused on mental health advocacy, prisoners’ rights, early childhood education and local community business development.
- Atlas Merchant Capital, as co-lead investor, in the $2.05 billion acquisition of Talcott Resolution, the run-off life insurance and annuity division of The Hartford.
- A publically traded petroleum refiner and supplier in its initial public offering, numerous equity follow-on offerings and high yield secured notes offerings.
- An S&P 500 company and global leader in electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in strategic acquisitions, financing transactions and corporate governance matters.
- A leading provider of human capital management solutions in the cloud in connection with general corporate and securities matters.
- A leading family-owned supplier and innovator of sustainable textiles and wallcoverings and its principals in the sale of its majority interest to a premier middle market private equity firm.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
B.A., University of California - Los Angeles, 2004
NEWSBack To Full Bio
Trevor Adler, André Nance, Jason Sobel, E. Gail Suchman, Nicole De Bare, David Kahne and Daniel Park mentioned in "On the Move"
January 2, 2018|As mentioned in: New York Law Journal
Trevor Adler, Jake Loftus, André Nance, Arjun Rao, Jason Sobel, E. Gail Suchman, Nicole De Bare, Christine Ellice, Hans Hertell, David Kahne and Daniel Park mentioned in "Wrap-Up: Holidays Bring Law Firm Promotions, Hires"
December 20, 2017|As mentioned in: Bloomberg Big Law Business
Jeff Keitelman quoted and Trevor Adler, Jake Loftus, André Nance, Arjun Rao, Jason Sobel, E. Gail Suchman, Nicole De Bare, Christine Ellice, Hans Hertell, David Kahne and Daniel Park mentioned in "Stroock appoints 11 new partners and special counsel"
December 20, 2017|As mentioned in: Property Funds World
Stroock Elevates 11 New Partners and Special Counsel
December 18, 2017|Press Release
Stroock Advising Atlas Merchant Capital as Co-Lead Investor in $2 Billion Acquisition of Talcott Resolution from The Hartford
December 5, 2017|Press Release
Stroock deal team mentioned in "Hartford Sells Life Insurance Business For $2.05B"
December 4, 2017|As mentioned in: Law360
PUBLICATIONSBack To Full Bio
"SEC and CFTC Finalize Reporting Rules for Private Fund Adviser Systemic Risk"
- "SEC and CFTC Finalize Reporting Rules for Private Fund Adviser Systemic Risk"December 5, 2011|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "SEC and CFTC Finalize Reporting Rules for Private Fund Adviser Systemic Risk"