Stroock Shortlisted in Five Categories for 2019 Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards
Stroock has been shortlisted for the inaugural Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards in the following five categories. Click on the links below for an “Inside Look” about our lawyers and programs.
- Pro Bono Program of the Year: This award celebrates a firm’s dedication to offering pro bono support to their local or global community.
- Outstanding D&I Program: This award is for an outstanding firm-based D&I Program and includes employee well-being initiatives.
- Future Leader – Minority Lawyers: This award is for an associate or senior associate who is leading the way in their commitment to minorities’ diversity and inclusion: TaLona Holbert
- Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year: This award is for a partner who is dedicated to pro bono work in the local or global community: Kevin Curnin
- Outstanding Ally Award: This award is for a partner that has shown an outstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion in the legal profession as an ally for diverse groups: Ross Moskowitz
Chambers Diversity and Inclusion aims to promote the advancement of inclusion across the global legal profession through research, training, workshops, forums and awards.
The award winners will be announced at the Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards: USA 2019 Dinner on June 6 in San Francisco.