Current active opportunities are listed here. Please submit your application materials (resume, law school transcript and, if you are seeking an associate or counsel-level litigation position, a writing sample) by filling out the online form associated with the position in which you are interested.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond individually to each applicant given the high volume of applications we receive.
A Note to Search Firms
We require that all search firms sign and return an executed fee agreement if your candidate is selected for an interview. We will send you a copy of our fee agreement, if we do not already have an executed and current agreement on file with your search firm. We honor the first resume properly submitted for a period of six months.
In addition to the resume, your firm should submit a copy of your candidate’s law school transcript as part of the application. We ask that you also submit a writing sample for associate and counsel-level litigation candidates.
Please only submit candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Are members in good standing, or eligible to become members, of the state bar of the jurisdiction in which the candidate will be practicing
- Are not former Stroock employees in any capacity
- Are not current law students or judicial clerks
- Have not submitted an application to us either directly or indirectly through another referral source and/or have not discussed employment with anyone at our firm during the preceding six months
- Have given the search firm express consent to be referred to us by the search firm