Human Resources Manager
Stroock, a major Wall Street law firm, has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst in its Real Estate Department. The successful candidate must be proficient in analyzing financial data, creating complex Excel spreadsheets, and preparing business correspondence. Attention to detail is required with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle high volume tasks under tight deadlines. File management and organizational skills are required. The successful candidate mu
Skills and other requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in accounting, real estate, finance or computers.
• A minimum of one year’s work experience or relevant summer internship experience preferred, especially in a professional service environment, real estate, financial services or related area.
• High level skills in Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience with databases.
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and speaking skills.
Perks and benefits include:
• Health benefits – day one
• Annual 401k profit sharing
• Generous PTO plan