Business Development Coordinator Back to Positions
Human Resources Manager
- Work closely with the BD Managers in the creation of a client experience database; manage client relationships in CRM and ERM; assist in the development of digital strategy.
- Assist in the creation of pitches, proposals and responses to RFP’s.
- Plan, coordinate and support firm events seminars, webinars, conferences, including but not limited to preparing firm materials, promotional items and attendee registration.
- Provide support to the attorneys and the BD Managers in connection with the firm’s strategic planning and related initiatives; conducting and analyzing market, sector and competitor research for target clients and industries.
- Research ways to increase the firm’s visibility, and reach as they relate to prospective clients and business.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field preferred
- Three to five years of business development and marketing experience in a law firm environment or other professional services firm preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, InterAction, website managing systems and e-marketing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and trust with attorneys.
- Excellent project management skills, and must work well under pressure with deadlines; must be a team player, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.