PLI's 20th Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd FL
New York, NY 10036
Chicago Seminar Location
Summit Executive Centre
205 N. Michigan Avenue, 10th FL
Chicago, IL 60601
Julia B. Strickland and Stephen J. Newman, partners at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP, will be speaking at PLI's 20th Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute scheduled for April 6-7 in New York, NY and April 27-28 in Chicago, IL.
Ms. Strickland will serve as co-chair of the program, and Mr. Newman will participate in the panel discussion "Data Security and Privacy Issues" on the second day of the event.
The 2015 program will focus on the most current regulatory, enforcement and litigation updates touching on a wide range of consumer financial services, including mortgages, auto finance, credit, debit and prepaid cards, deposit accounts, emerging payment systems, including mobile pay-services and e-wallets, as well as other products and services that are reviving enduring legal concerns or raising new ones for fresh examination.
Attendees will learn:
- CFPB Viewpoints, Straight from Bureau Personnel on the Front Lines
- Privacy and Data Security Impacts of Consumer Financial Services
- Recent Legal Developments in Student Lending, Fair Lending and UDAP
- Emerging Issues in Retail Banking and Emerging Payment Methods
- FCRA Updates, including the impact of Spokeo
For additional information, click here.