PLI’s Pension Plan Investments 2015: Current Perspectives
New York, NY
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10036
Stroock Partner Steven Rabitz will be speaking at PLI’s "Pension Plan Investments 2015: Current Perspectives" seminar on March 31, 2015. The event will take place in New York, NY.
Experienced practitioners in the area of pension investment law, together with senior representatives of the Department of Labor, will give their perspectives, and illuminate issues, on current topics and recent developments. Attendees will learn:
- Department of Labor perspectives on developments relating to prohibited transaction exemptions, and compliance and litigation priorities
- Legislative and regulatory developments, including developments concerning investment advice regulation; fiduciary status; the provision of services; and reporting requirements
- Current DC plan topics, including plan governance, fees and revenue sharing
- Controlled group and termination liability developments
- Fiduciary issues in healthcare
Mr. Rabitz will participate in the panel discussion "Current Topics in Private Equity and Alternative Investments" at 2:45pm.
For additional information, click here.