IMN 17th Annual US Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum
New York, NY
Stroock Partners Lior Ohayon and Diana Brummer will be speaking at IMN's 17th Annual US Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum. The event will take place June 13-14, 2016 in New York, NY.
Mr. Ohayon will participate in the panel discussion "Fee/Promote Structures and Terms in a Fee-Challenged Environment". The panel will discuss:
- The latest politics on fees… Dodd-Frank, the SEC and other regulatory hot points
- Annual management fee push back… Is it still an issue?
- Fees and promotes for different vehicles and comparisons between new and established managers
- Deferred promotes through pooling
- Fees/Promotes on restructured funds
- Fee waivers, breaks on closing position and most-favored nation clauses
- How much income in fees are needed to keep the lights on?
- The latest trends… Fees, waterfalls, major decisions rights, default provisions, sale, refinance & transparency
- Programmatic best practices
- Partner due diligence
- Operating and capital budgets
- Alignment of interests and exits
- Taking fund assets to seed a joint venture
- Institutional vs. LP partners
- Fund-Fund joint ventures
- New twists in operating partner/money partner joint ventures
- Taxing tax issues
For additional information,click here.