18th Annual IT Service Agreements and Licensing – Cloud, Open Source & Software conference
San Francisco, CA
Stroock partner Ian DiBernardo will be speaking at the 18th Annual IT Service Agreements and Licensing – Cloud, Open Source & Software conference sponsored by the American Conference Institute. The event will take place November 17-18, 2014 at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA.
This is the only program where senior IT and contract professionals and attorneys will gather together in order to discuss solutions and best practices for overcoming the current challenges in negotiating software, cloud, and IT agreements. In addition, the event will provide up-to-date, practical strategies and concrete examples of specific contract language to help you minimize risk and maintain secure services while maximizing your rights and profit margins.
The faculty will provide their expert guidance and share their insights on how to resolve the most pressing challenges facing the industry today, including:
- Formulating best practices on how to comply with licenses and agreements
- Determining how international laws and standards on data protection will affect your company
- Minimizing the risks involved when data in the cloud is moved overseas
- Analyzing how patent and copyright strategies impact open source and cloud licenses
- Planning effective exit strategies while preserving your data