PLI's 16th Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute
Stroock Partner Diana Brummer will be speaking at PLI's 16th Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute November 20-21, 2014 in New York, NY.
Ms. Bummer will participate in the panel discussion "Mortgage Financing" on the first day of the conference at 1:30pm.
Topics will include:
- Mortgage Financing Transaction Overview – From Loan Application to Closing
- Underwriting Trends – LTV, Debt Yield, Cash Flows
- Borrower Hot Buttons
- Permitted transfers
- Liquidity for borrowers - defeasance, partial releases
- Control of lender discretion
- Recourse carveout guarantees
- Cash Management
- Special Purpose Entities/Non-Consolidation Opinions
- Securitized Loans/CMBS restrictions
- Specialized types of financing:
- Mock negotiation
For more information, please click here.