PLI's 19th Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute Conference
IL: April 28-29, 2014
Stroock Special Counsel Benjamin G. Diehl will be speaking at the 19th Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute Conference sponsored by the Practicing Law Institute. The event will take place April 7-8, 2014 in New York, NY and April 28-29, 2014 in Chicago, IL.
Stroock Partner Julia Strickland will serve as co-chair of the program and deliver the introduction and opening remarks during the morning session on the first day of the conference.
This year's program will explore in detail important developments in consumer financial services regulation and litigation.
Mr. Diehl will participate in the panel discussion "State Regulatory Initiatives and Developments" on the second day of the conference at 9:00am. Topics will include:
- State AG scrutiny of debt collection matters
- Updates on mortgage lending, servicing and
- The evolving role of multi-state AG actions
- Partnerships between state AGs and the CFPB and U.S. DOJ
- Developments in credit rating agency cases
- Emerging areas of interest to state AGs
For more information, please visit https://www.pli.edu/Content/Seminar/