IMN US Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum
Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers
New York, NY
Stroock partners Lior Ohayon and Diana Brummer will be speaking at the IMN US Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum. The event will take place May 29-30, 2013 in New York, NY.
Mr. Ohayon will speak on the first day of the conference. His panel, "LP/GP Relations: The Fee, Promote, Incentive Debate," will address questions and issues including:
- Are investors still pushing back?
- How much does it cost to run a fund?
- Compensation/Key man issues Fee discounts for first movers
- How important have fee levels been for LPs?
- Fees for value v. service
- Fund-of-funds and the double promote
- Joint ventures, clubs and one-off deals
- Performance fees
- Are core funds overpriced?
Ms. Brummer will speak on the second day of the conference. Her panel, "Property Joint Ventures," will discuss multi-party joint ventures, picking local operators, buying stakes/minority partners and more.
This annual conference will assess the previous year with a view to mapping a strategic course for 2013. It will also address the most pressing issues at the core of the industry. Part of IMN's highly acclaimed series of Real Estate Opportunity Funds events, this conference is dedicated to providing an unparalleled educational and networking vehicle for the Fund, Developer and LP communities.
For more information, please visit http://www.imn.org/conference/Real-Estate-Opportunity-Private-Fund-Investing/Home.html.