Insolvency - The Lender's Perspective
The Penn Club of New York
30 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan is pleased to offer an exclusive private seminar for members of the New York Chapter of RMA, at which we will discuss various issues affecting lenders when their borrower slides into bankruptcy.
A broad range of topics will be discussed, including:
- provisions of the credit documents impacting the rights and remedies of the agent and members of a loan syndicate,
- pre-bankruptcy issues which need to be addressed by lenders, and
- key provisions of the Bankruptcy Code that lenders must consider.
The panel will include:
- Lewis Kruger, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Andrew DeNatale, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Daniel Ginsberg, Special Counsel, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- David Pauker, Executive Managing Director, Goldin Associates LLC