Lorman Education Services Seminar - Basic Commercial Leases
Tudor Hotel at the United Nations
304 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board. CLE Credit will be granted to attorneys.
Click here for the official seminar website and registration form. (New York, NY)
Get practical ways of dealing with commercial leasing issues from experienced practitioners.
Join us for this innovative seminar and get up to speed on key issues in lease negotiations. Understand the intricacies of the current state of the New York commercial market. Get a handle on complicated issues surrounding assignment and subletting. Avoid problems down the road by protecting yourself and your company - find out exactly what the critical issues are and how to best handle them. You'll gain the practical insight you need to deal with any challenges that come your way, including tips on insurance and rent abatement clauses. Don't wait - register today to make sure you stay on the cutting edge of your field.
Benefits for You
- Survive these volatile times - successfully negotiate assignment and subletting issues
- Don't get caught by surprise ... learn how certain lease clauses can affect insurance policies
- Become fluent in the basics of commercial leases
- Get expert advice on site selection
- Explore current and future conditions in the New York commercial market
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, accountants, CPAs, presidents, vice presidents, property managers, paralegals, real estate owners and brokers, landlords, construction professionals and real estate agents.
Jacob Bart, Partner
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
Assignment and Subletting
- What Do Landlords and Tenants Want?
- What Do They Really Need?