April 6, 2020
Grand Hyatt Washington Washington, DC
Partner Chris Griner will co-chair the American Conference Institute’s 3rd National Forum on FOCI. Chris will deliver the “Chair’s Opening Remarks.” Special Counsel, Shannon Reaves will speak on, “The Interplay of FOCI and the New Proposed CFIUS Regulations.”
The forum will bring together key stakeholders from government, industry and private practice to provide insight on:
- The Shifting Landscape of Expectations for Outside Directors and Proxy Holders
- Oversight of DoD Cybersecurity Requirements for Industry
- The Current State of National Interest Determinations (“NIDs”): Understanding the Requirements and Navigating the Procurement Process
- Risk-Based FOCI Mitigation: What Has and Hasn’t Worked?
- The Interplay of FOCI and the New Proposed CFIUS Regulation
- Affiliated Operations Plans (“AOPs”): Employing Best Practices and Avoiding Common Pitfalls
The event will take place on April 6 in Washington, D.C. For more information and to register, please click here.