June 24, 2019
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Erin Bruce Iacobucci, a National Security Consultant who works with Stroock’s National Security/CFIUS/Compliance groups, will speak at the American Conference Institute’s 2nd National Summit on Classified Contracts on June 24 in Arlington, VA.
The 2019 program will cover:
- Benefits and pitfalls of the continuous evaluation system employed by the DOD
- Strategies to interpret and implement recent DFARs changes
- Insider Threat programs: Lessons learned from the U.S. Coast Guard Lieutenant case
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) updates
- Tips to bolstering your IT security framework to meet government regulations
- Updated guidance on personnel and facility clearances
To view the full agenda and registration costs, click here.