April 8-10, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Stroock is a sponsor of the Platts 34th Annual Global Power Markets Conference. The event will take place April 8-10, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV.
The Platts Global Power Markets Conference provides an unparalleled platform for exploring the issues crucial to the development of electric power markets.
Some of the topics to be examined include:
- Global power: What growth can we expect in global renewables? Will merchant renewables take off in Europe and globally?
- North American power: Regional market overviews—load, capacity, and fuel expectations
- Emerging power market investment: Africa, Europe, Latin America, and Mexico
- The future of AI and financials: Impacts on internal operations and investment decisions
- Digitalization: How can blockchain technology in energy change the way the grid is managed?
- Which electric power technologies have the greatest growth opportunities? Looking at utility scale solar, energy storage, and offshore wind
- Project finance: Financing renewable projects with short offtakes, merchant tails, and below investment grade PPAs
- Global electric vehicle outlook: Implications for US and global power
For more information, click here.