The Diversity Committee’s work is a top priority for the firm. The Committee is responsible for establishing and coordinating the firm’s Affinity Groups Program, the Mentoring Program, and numerous professional development initiatives. The Committee’s achievements include:
- Creating a welcoming and supportive work environment through firm-wide diversity training, mentoring, and career development events and programs;
- Promoting the recruiting, retention, and professional development of attorneys from diverse backgrounds;
- Sponsoring numerous organizations that encourage career advancement of women and minorities in the law;
- Supporting our Affinity Groups and sponsoring events throughout the year that promote the professional growth of member attorneys;
- Extending our commitment to diversity into our communities with imaginative, award-winning programs and pro bono service.
The composition of the Diversity Committee demonstrates our efforts to embrace all aspects of the firm’s practice and administration. The members of the Committee include one of our managing partners, an executive committee member, our hiring partner, senior administrative staff, associates from a cross-section of practice areas, and both full- and flex-time attorneys.
For more information on Stroock’s Diversity Initiative, please contact the Committee’s Co-Chairs, Marissa Holob, 212.806.5650, [email protected], and Ross Moskowitz, 212.806.5550, [email protected].