Sponsorships & Support
Stroock provides extensive support to charities and nonprofits, grassroots community organizations, educational institutions and organizations in the form of sponsorships, donations, in-kind volunteer hours, fundraising and event participation. This support, along with the pro bono representation provided through our Public Service Project, underscores the firm’s longstanding commitment to our communities.
In recent years, we have helped advance the missions of hundreds of worthy organizations, including significant contributions to the following:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington
- Camillus House, Miami
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), Los Angeles
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
- Los Angeles Food Bank
- Miriam’s Kitchen, Washington, D.C.
- The Music Center, Southern California
- Overtown Youth Center, Miami
- Westside Campaign Against Hunger, New York
- Westside Food Bank, Los Angeles