- Capital Markets/Securities
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Financial Restructuring
- Energy and Project Finance
- Representative Matters
- Honors & Awards
Jordan M. Rosenbaum's corporate practice focuses on capital markets and securities, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, private and public securities offerings, corporate reorganizations and general corporate law. Mr. Rosenbaum regularly advises companies and boards of directors on corporate governance and regulatory matters.
Mr. Rosenbaum’s experience has included representing healthcare, insurance, technology and software, and industrial companies, an independent oil refiner, REITs and other real estate investment firms, as well as private equity and hedge funds.
REPRESENTATIVE MATTERSMr. Rosenbaum's representative transactions include:
- PBF Energy Inc., a NYSE-listed company, in its recent initial public offering and high yield secured notes offering
- PBF Logistics LP, a NYSE-listed master limited partnership, in its recent initial public offering and high yield notes offering
- Brock Fiduciary Services LLC, the independent fiduciary to the United Auto Workers Retiree Medical Benefits Trust (the VEBA), in the sale of the VEBA's 41.5% interest in Chrysler Group LLC to Fiat S.p.A.
- Intersections Inc., a NASDAQ-listed company, in securities and corporate governance matters
- AMETEK Inc., a NYSE-listed company, in various strategic acquisitions
- Cedar Realty Trust, Inc., a NYSE-listed REIT, in securities related matters
- EmblemHealth, Inc. in its regulatory and corporate matters
- SkyBridge Capital in connection with negotiations with a strategic investor and seed investments in emerging hedge fund managers
- Second lien noteholder committee of Trump Entertainment Resorts
- Allied Nevada Gold Corp. (ad hoc bondholder committee and DIP lenders)
- Mood Media (units offering backstop providers)
- Portola Packaging, Inc. (selling stockholders)
- Caraustar Industries, Inc. (ad hoc bondholder committee)
- Pliant Corp. (ad hoc bondholder committee)
- American Gaming Group LLC (investor of notes and warrants)
HONORS & AWARDS
- Mr. Rosenbaum has been rated as a "Rising Star" in IFLR1000's 2016 Americas edition of Financial and Corporate Law Firm rankings.
- Mr. Rosenbaum has been nationally recommended by The Legal 500 United States for his work in M&A: Middle-Market in 2015.
- Mr. Rosenbaum was a recipient of The M&A Advisor's "40 Under 40" award in 2014, which recognizes the emerging industry leaders in M&A, financing and restructuring.
- Mr. Rosenbaum was named as a Super Lawyers "Rising Star" for 2014.
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Committee on Mergers, Acquisitions & Corporate Control Contests
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
New York, 2004
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2003; Article Editor, Annual Survey of American Law (2002-2003)
B.A., Columbia College, 2000
NEWSBack To Full Bio
Stroock Increases Number of Attorneys and Practices Recommended by The Legal 500 United States 2015
June 3, 2015
Stroock Honored By M&A Advisor At The 13th Annual M&A Advisor Awards
November 24, 2014
Stroock Attorneys Recognized as Super Lawyers and "Rising Stars" in New York, Miami and Southern California
September 23, 2014
Stroock Represents PBF Logistics LP in its Initial Public Offering
May 15, 2014
Stroock Partners Jordan Rosenbaum and Matthew Schwartz Win The M&A Advisor's 5th Annual "40 Under 40 Recognition Awards"
April 30, 2014
Stroock Represents Independent Fiduciary in Sale of 41.5% Interest In Chrysler Group LLC to Fiat S.p.A.
January 21, 2014
Stroock Names Three New Partners
January 7, 2014
Stroock Represents PBF Energy in its Initial Public Offering
December 13, 2012
PUBLICATIONSBack To Full Bio
"Watch Out for the Median! SEC Drives Home Final Pay Ratio Disclosure"
September 9, 2015|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "New York State Authorizes Benefit Corporations"February 1, 2012|Stroock Special Bulletin
- "New York State Authorizes Benefit Corporations"