PLI DOL's Fiduciary Advice: Final Regulations
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board. CLE Credit will be granted to attorneys.
Stroock Partner Steven Rabitz will be speaking at Practising Law Institute's (PLI) DOL's Fiduciary Advice: Final Regulations. The webcast will take place on April 14, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
In this briefing, Mr. Rabitz and a panel of leading experts will discuss:
- The impact of the new regulations on retail lines of business, including on compensation structures
- The impact of the new regulations on institutional broker-dealer lines of business, including on transactions in derivative products
- The impact of the new regulations on the sale of private investment fund products
- The workability of the new proposed Best Interest Contract Exemption
- How investment education and related programs should be modified to reflect the new regulations
For additional information,click here.