Platts 32nd Annual Global Power Markets Conference
Las Vegas, NV
Stroock is a sponsor of the Platts 32nd Annual Global Power Markets Conference. The event will take place April 24-26, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
The Platts Global Power Markets Conference provides an unparalleled platform for exploring the issues crucial to the development of electric power markets.
Some of the topics to be examined include:
- Global trends in power generation, fuel, and emissions by region
- Renewable energy—Evolution or revolution?
- Managing risks in emerging markets—Credit/counterparty risks, FX risks, and how to approach exit strategies
- How should capacity, or even energy markets in general, be redesigned/reformed to value various attributes fairly?
- Merchant M&A activity—Private equity models versus strategic/incumbent IPP's
- Specialization of capital in the power space—Mezzanine, term loan b, private placement
- Is power storage ready for prime time? Who is investing and what are the best transactions to date?