ERISA Fee Disclosure Rules Impacting Providers and Plans
Stroock partner Steven Rabitz will take part in a panel discussion on "ERISA Fee Disclosure Rules Impacting Providers and Plans" for a BNA webinar to be held on October 14, 2010.
The webinar will explore the new interim final rules under Section 408(b)(2) of ERISA and the potential impact of the rules upon plan sponsors and plan service providers alike. The webinar will include an examination of the scope, coverage and timing of the new rules, as well as implementation and interpretation. Speakers will also focus on the interplay between the 408(b)(2) rules and the reporting requirements of Schedule C of Form 5500. There will also be a discussion on issues relating to service providers to plans such as record keepers and third party administrators, investment managers, broker-dealers, consultants, and custodians. BNA’s panel of experts will also discuss the implications for a plan's investment committee or trustees.
Program highlights include -
- Key information that providers must disclose
- How to identify compensation received by affiliates, subcontractors and related parties
- What plan sponsors should do with the information disclosed
- How to identify fees for recordkeeping
- What plan sponsors should do if a provider fails to make a disclosure
For more information on the event visit, http://legaledge.bna.com/Pagemanager.aspx?pageId=10481.